Saturday, March 8, 2008

Action Means Building Everything Realistic

Ignore all the mass confusion

The tired excuses that

You’ve sold again

You’re ready and willing

Due faith in fulfulling

With ache in your soul

And yeah we’re over it

That makes up both you and I

You’re stuck under the bridge

Subtitle: Buried Alive

You choose, choose, choose

(What’s the point in this now?)

All the same bad news

(Get behind me)


This song, this song

Is pointing you out

Lets chase this down

The emptiness out

Too fast are we

When we’re in love

Wait, wait, let’s think

And sleep on it now

Hold fast until

You’re spot to breakout

This time is our time baby

No notes are stuck on maybe now


I’m tired of restitution

Cause honey its useless and

Boring again

You’re stuck between pages

Romances and wages

The chapter is ready to turn

But now you’re 20 and

You feel you’re ready to please

Our hearts are into this

Leap out and give to appease

You choose, choose, choose

(What’s the point in this now?)

All the same bad news

(Get behind me)


My words are

The promise that we’ll fight our way to town

It hurts

But I want all the best for you somehow

We place

Our sentiments in everything we say

My love

Is always more than many and you can spend the night with me

No comments: